There are so many excellent ways to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day, wherever you are, and whether you’re Irish or not. You can go the whiskey-swigging, Guinness-gulping route. You can get authentic, with a lovely loaf of soda bread or a hearty bowl of Colcannon. Or you can go green with tons of treats and desserts fit for a leprechaun.
Here are 10 treats that are perfect for celebrating this green filled day!
1. Gold shamrock cupcakes by Martha Stewart. Chocolate stout cupcakes topped with adorable shamrocks formed using gold heart candies (which bummer, are sold out) but could be replicated with conversation hearts painted with edible gold dust. Recipe Here.
4. Mint Cookies and Cream Cake by Tessa Huff for The Cake Blog. Mint buttercream sandwiched between layers of cookie-studded cake, smothered with mint Oreo frosting and topped with drippy chocolate ganache. Recipe Here.
7. Flourless Whiskey Cake by Well Plated by Erin. Intense chocolate cake spiked with Irish whiskey, topped with chocolate whiskey ganache and a green sprinkle shamrock. Bonus for it being gluten free, for our allergy conscious friends. Recipe Here.
8. Shamrock Shake Cupcakes by Brown Eyed Baker. Inspired by the seasonal shake, these green-hued vanilla-mint cupcakes are topped with fluffy whipped cream frosting and green maraschino cherries. Recipe Here.
10. Mint Cookies and Cream Cupcakes. Chocolate cupcakes with a hidden treasure inside, topped with mint Oreo frosting and topped with a whole cookie. Recipe Here.
Saint Patrick’s Day is a fun excuse to make amazing desserts! This list of recipes is perfect for entertaining or even just sharing with your kids and family to make the holiday even more special.
Planning a Saint Patrick’s Day party or event? Be Creative Catering is here to help with all of your needs!!! Be Creative Catering is Northern Kentucky’s premier choice for parties, family gatherings, and weddings, providing clients with creative guidance in menu planning and presentation. Give us a call today at (859) 586-4201 to speak to discuss your Menu!